Standard Warranty – Condari P/L Appliance Guarantee
The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of the product which the consumer has under the Trade Practices Act and similar state and territory laws.
Condari P/L in Melbourne ( and by their agency in Country Areas and other States ) warrants that the appliance will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 36 months from date of purchase of the appliance by the customer.
If there is a breach of this warranty, Condari P/L will rectify, free of charge, at its nearest service centre or authorised service agency any fault caused by faulty workmanship or material at the time of manufacture occurring in the appliance within 36 months from the date of purchase of the appliance by the customer.
This warranty is conditional upon the appliance being used only for personal, domestic and household purposes and installed and operated in accordance with Qasair Instructions and does not apply to articles which by their nature are consumable.
If a defect is caused by neglect, misuse, or failure to follow operating instructions where special precautions are detailed for user attention then a charge shall be made for the service call.
For example: With the filters the user is specifically requested:
- To clean filter/s regularly by handwashing or placing in a dishwasher at least once a month.
- To turn off after each use.
Where a claim is made under warranty, Condari P/L reserves the right to determine whether or not the fault is caused by faulty workmanship or material or that the part is defective.
The consumer shall be fully responsible for all expenses whatsoever incidental to the removal of parts from the unit or to their replacement. Inter alia, such responsibility shall extend to damaged walls, tiles, fixtures and fitting whether or not the unit has been built into a cupboard and irrespective of the stage either of its installation or the fitting of any other item whatsoever in its vicinity.
No other person, or firm or corporation is authorised by Condari P/L to offer or give on its behalf any other greater warranty than that given by Condari P/L under this warranty.
There are some exclusions from the Condari P/L Guarantee. The Guarantee is printed at the back of the brochure.
- Qasair Rangehoods are designed to be used over all domestic cookware available in Australia.
- Qasair Rangehoods are not to be used over barbecues approved for outdoor use only
- Outdoor barbecues will have a rating plate on them specifying that they are approved for outdoor use only and also a megajoule rating per burner or a total megajoule rating.
- In practice any barbecue or outdoor cooking appliance over 50Mj will need a specially made rangehood with an air movement exceeding 2000 cubic meters per hour.
- Condari have rangehoods to go over domestic cookers such as Viking, Wolf and Capital cooking appliances. These brands have a megajoule rating of up to 95Mj and therefore special hoods are required for the appliances.
- Condari will manufacture special rangehoods to go over commercial cooking appliances situated in domestic kitchens.
- Once the heat output is over 50Mj a special rangehood is required.
Qasair Extended Warranty
Warranty on Qasair Rangehoods is extended to 5 years if an Approved Qasair Installer installs the rangehood. Customers will receive a special receipt on installation and must be able to produce this receipt to receive the extended warranty.