Conditions of Sale
Prices and terms are subject to alteration by the company without prior notice to delivery. All goods shall be sold subject to being invoiced at prices ruling at time of dispatch. This price does not necessarily include the delivery which may be subject to additional charges due to location and packing.
The company’s catalogue, leaflet or price list is not an offer to sell to any person the goods listed therein at the published prices.
Prices are listed as follows – Wholesale price plus the Goods and Services Tax component and the invoice price.
Packaging, where required, is an extra charge. Packages are not returnable unless stated by the company in writing.
The company will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for non-delivery or delay in delivery which is caused or contributed to by transport delays, plant or equipment breakdowns, strikes, lock-outs, shortages of vehicles, accidents, the acts or omissions of carriers appointed by the company or any other cause whatsoever.
Offers for delivery from stock are made subject to goods remaining unsold on receipt of order.
The company reserves the right to refuse in whole or in part countermands or alterations to specifications in orders.
The company reserves the right to deliver goods to the customer the patterns of which do not correspond exactly to the patterns shown in any catalogue, leaflet or price list issued by the company.
The customer does not rely upon any other condition, warranty or representation whether oral or in writing as adding to or amending or negating the terms, conditions, warranties and representations as set out in these conditions of sale.
The ownership of the goods supplied by the company to the customer shall remain with the company and the company reserves the right to dispose of the goods until payment in full for all the goods supplied to the customer has been received by the company in accordance with the terms of these conditions or until such time as the customer sells the goods to any third party by way of bonafide sale at full market value.
If such payment is overdue in whole or in part the company may (without prejudice to any of its other rights) recover or re-sell the goods or any of them or may enter upon the customer’s premises by its employees or agents for that purpose.
Until the date of such payment the customer shall store the goods in such a way so that they are clearly identifiable as the property of the company.
The company agrees to procure on a separate basis to any sale the delivery and service provision required by any customer. These terms can be advised or negotiated on request.
Where the company engages a carrier to deliver goods to a customer the company shall not be liable to the customer in respect of damage to any of such goods unless written notification of such damage is given by the customer to the company and the carrier immediately upon delivery to the customer.
1. We guarantee that the goods supplied are of unobjectionable material, expert construction and manufacture in accordance with Australian standards as far as referred to in our sales literature. This applies only if our mounting and cleaning instructions have been adhered to.
2. Minor imperfections in manufacture, especially as to the surface of our products as well as differing color shades are permissible within commercial practices.
3. Illustrations, weight and measurements indicated in our sales literature, quotations and acknowledgments are approximate only.
4. The need for continuing improvement requires changes from time to time in products and their packaging. We reserve the right to make reasonable changes of any kind without notice and to deliver revised designs or models of goods against any order.
5. The buyer is obliged to examine the goods promptly on receipt. Complaints about the delivered quantity and apparent defects must be received by us in writing before installation of the products and within two weeks from receipt. All other defects and consequential damages must be reported to us promptly, at the latest within two weeks from the date they were or could have been detected. We must be given the opportunity to inspect defective products and damages at the premises in their actual condition.
6. The period of guarantee is for the period stated in the guarantee included with the item as from the date of dispatch. Any claims are limited to three months from expiration of the guarantee period.
7. As far as the claims are accepted by us under these Conditions, we will replace or repair faulty parts free of charge at our option ex-warehouse in Australia.
8. The buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract, if replacement or repair has not been made by us within an adequate additional period.
9. The guarantee for any goods which we do not manufacture is limited to the terms agreed upon with the supplier of such goods.
10. All further claims irrespective of their cause in law are excluded as far as legally permissible.
11. Our warranty and liability conditions also apply to faults caused by persons employed in the performance of our obligations.
As stated on the invoice.
Standard goods will not be accepted for return unless with our prior agreement. Original invoice numbers must be quoted. Goods and packaging must be in original condition, free from damage and blemishes. All goods returned will be subject to a handling and accounting fee of $30.00 inc GST on any item or multiple items returned at one time.
No returns after two months from date of invoice.
Goods classified as “M.T.O.” (Made to Order) or not listed in our standard price list are not returnable.
Minimum Invoice Value
An invoice handling and delivery charge of $50.00 applies to all orders with an invoice value of less than $550.00
Suggested Retail is recommended only. There is no obligation to conform.